Ahad, 20 Disember 2015

first blog in my life

Assalamualaikum..









Knock..knock..Hey there ;)  i'm snaf_fathi but you can call me fathi..student from faculty business management at University Technology MARA (Uitm)..Wednesday,02 December 2015 03:00 p.m. my lecturer for subject Information Technology in Business (MGT300) Madam Intan Liana Binti Suhaimei wanted me to create a blog to share knowledge about this subject it's mean what i have learn form her class.Actually i'm a little bit shock because i never have a blog before this,so for the first class with her that i need to create a blog.Now,i know that technology is important in my studies and for my business.Before this i always spend my time at library with reading and every thing must be from a book,After i have attend class mgt 300 that i will get experience not only from book but in technology from everyone in the world for example from blog



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan